标题: 国际贸易商品外贸术常用语翻译 [打印本页] 作者: MGLTXT 时间: 2011-9-23 18:46 标题: 国际贸易商品外贸术常用语翻译 We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
询盘的受理
我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣, 30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice
顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起, 30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款, 我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days' interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后, 立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
现金支付折扣, 仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
你将发现, 我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
每月一日以前提供的汇票, 依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者, 可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows:
针对你方昨日的询盘, 现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterday's date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following:
兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份, 请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
上述报价, 无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
上述价目单是以付现金拟订的, 我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
对这批数量大, 以现金支付的货, 如你方能从价目表中, 再给些折扣优待, 当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
我公司的支付条件: 以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者, 打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
商品、货物
商品
article of commerce||commercial article
食品
article of food
家具
article of furniture
衣着类商品
article of clothing
出口商品
article of export
实用品
article of utility
贵重品
article of value
委托买卖品
article of consigned
被抛弃货物
abandoned goods
空运货物
air-borne goods
货物的分配
assignment of goods
特价品
bargain goods
禁制品||黑市货
black-market goods
罐头
canned goods||tinned goods
生产原料
capital goods
粗制品
coarse goods||crude goods||bad article
出清存货||清仓货物
clearance goods
消费品
consumer goods||consumpiton goods
禁止进口货
contraband goods
棉制品
cotton goods
应交税的商品
customable goods
易损商品
damaged goods
耐久商品
durable goods
危险品
dangerous goods
国货
article of domestic manufacture||domestic goods(U.S.A.)||inland goods(U.K.)
衣料
dress-goods
陶瓷||瓷器
earthen-ware goods
绸缎尼龙纺织品
dry-goods
进口货
article of import||foreign goods||imported goods||sea-borne||goods
CIF加汇费价格
C.I.F. & E. price||C.I.F. & Exchange price
含全部费用的价格
franco price
现场交货价格
loco price
卡车交货价
F.O.T. price||Free on Truck price
码头交货价
free docks price
目的地码头交货价
Ex quay price
工厂交货价
Ex factory price
目的地船上交货价
EX ship price||free overside price
火车站交货价
At station price
含铁路运费价格
On rail price
到岸价格||陆上交货价
landed price
关栈交货价||保税仓库交货价
Inbond||bond price
完税后交货价格
Duty paid||Ex customs compound
完税前交货价格
Duty unpaid price
发盘用语
报盘
to offer||to make an offer||to submit an offering
发实盘
to offer firm||to make a firm offer
还盘
to make a counter offer||to counter
本报盘以尚未出售为准
to offer subject to unsold, without engagement
留盘
to hold an offer open||to keep an offer open
撤销一项发盘
to withdraw an offer||to cancel an offer
接受一项发盘
to close with an offer||to entertain an offer||to accept an offer
更改发盘
to improve an offer
变更报盘
to alter an offer
延长发盘有效期
to extend an offer
重新报盘
to renew an offer
重复报盘
to repeat an offer
拒绝接受报盘
to decline an offer
此报盘以我方尚未售出为准
an offer subject unsold
一般报盘
上述报盘, 以你方答复在不迟于本月底前到达我方为有效。一旦此报盘过期, 此货不可能存留不售。
This offer is firm subject to your immediate reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. There is little likelihood of the goods remaining unsold once this particular offer has lapsed.
为使你满意并维持顾客, 对贵公司的需求, 我们不计较数量多少, 均提供最低价格。
In our offer, we shall make it our business to charge you the lowest possible price for any quantity you may require, in order to give you an entire satisfaction and to retain your customs.
相信贵方能接受我们的报价, 此盘有效期可到回电为止。
We trust that you will be able to accept our offer, which shall be kept open against reply by wire.
此盘有效期至收到你方回电为止。
This offer will remain open until receipt of your wire per return.
兹向该公司提供这些商品的报价。
We offered them the goods.
我们向该公司提供这些商品的报价。
We offered the articles to the firm.
上列货物, 按本季行情, 报价为:
We offer the goods at the current season's prices of
清库发盘
现减价处理库存货物, 价格至少减50%, 是家俱及五金制品前所未有的优惠价, 请勿失良机。
The stock on hand at present will be sold at a reduction of at least 50 per cent., and purchasers are respectfully in vited to avail themselves of this opportunity of providing themselves with articles in furniture and ironmongery at unprecedentedly low prices.
请各位早日光临, 勿失良机。
Purchasers are respectfully requested to come early to prevent disappointment.
我们正在清仓, 有丝织品、天鹅绒、丝带、披风、披肩、毛制品、棉织品以及其他男士服饰, 均以进货价出售, 特告。
We are pleased to notify you that the whole of their extensive stock of silks velvets, ribbons, mantles, shawls, woollen and cotton goods. haberdashery, is now on sale at prime cost.
本店另有他用, 全部货物急需清仓处理。
As the premises will be shortly required for other purposes, the whole of the goods must be immediately disposed of without reserve.
请求前来订货发盘
我们与本地一流的厂商均有贸易联系, 所以能提供贵方所需的东西, 只要贵方有吩咐,定能使贵方满意。冒昧请你关照。
We venture to solicit a share of your favour, as being in touch with all the leading merchants here, we are able to deal satisfactorily with any commissions with which you may entrust us.
尽管孟加拉在抵制英货, 但棉织品仍然畅销。贵方如委托我们试销, 相信您不会失望。
In spite of the boycott of British manufactures in Bengal, there is still a fine market for cotton goods, and if you would consign us a small trial parcel, we are sure you will not be disappointed with the result.
我公司是制造厂商, 能保证产品质量和做工精美。贵公司订货如能一如既往, 将不胜感激。我当迅速、认真履约, 提供高效优质服务。
Being actual manufacturers, we are able to guarantee a uniform quality and excellent workmanship of our goods, and we shall be glad to be favoured, as before, with your esteemed orders, which shall have our prompt and careful attention.
数日前写给贵公司的信谅已收到, 前函的发盘现又有重要进展。
Since I wrote to you a few days ago, there hsas been an important development as regards the offer I then made you.
关于经营地毯可见效益一事, 在上星期写给贵公司的信中, 有个要点没有提到, 即:
Referring to the letter which I wrote to you last week about the profit you could make by taking up the sales of rugs, there is an important point which I did not mention. It is this:
为不使我们的顾客失望, 贵公司如对这次生意有兴趣, 请迅速通知我们。因目前所剩余货不多, 日后我们无法再以此价进货。
I am anxious not to disappoint possible buyers in distant cities, to whom I wrote at the same time. Will you please therefore let me hear from you at once if this bargain interests you, because there are only a very few left now and we cannot get more at anything like this price.
我们的报价只有5天有效期, 但又考虑到, 外地区顾客应给予更多的时间研究, 才算公平。
Our offer to you was open only for 5 days, but, on thinking it over, it appears to us to be only fair that buyers in distant cities should be allowed extra time.
本人冒昧地邀请贵方于5月17日前来光顾本店, 请多关照。
On the 17th May, I venture to invite you to have a look at my shop, and wish me success.
本店现有时新商品, 如能光顾, 则非常感谢。
I have stocked it with up-to-date goods, and I shall regard it as a favour if you will come along and look at them.
请您光临, 购买与否, 悉听尊便。
Yes, just look at them-for you will hot be pressed to buy.
实盘
请确认实盘F.O.B.大连还是C.I.F.青岛。
please get a firm offer, F.O.B. Dalian, or C.I.F. Qingdao.
贵公司可否以电报确认实盘?
Can you obtain firm offer, subject to cable reply?
本实盘以7月10日中午前得到贵方答复生效。
We offer you firm the articles subject to receiving your reply here at noon on July 10.
为了提高顾客的兴趣, 请报实盘。
Please make us firm offer in order to interest our buyers.
付款条件
现金帐户
Cash account
预付现金
Cash advance
凭提货单支付现金
Cash against Bill of Lading (B/L)
凭单据付现款||凭装货单付现款
Cash against documents
现金资产
Cash assets
现金结存||现金差额
Cash balance
现收现付制||现金收付制
Cash basis
付现款后交货||交货前付现款
Cash before delivery
装运前付现款
Cash before shipment
现金交易
Cash dealing
现款押金||现金存款
Cash deposit
现金折扣||现金贴现
Cash discount
付现款||现金支付
Cash payment
现金结算
Cash settlement
货到付现款
Cash on delivery (C.O.D.)(Eng.)
货到收现款
Collect on delivery (C.O.D.)(Am.)
承兑后若干天付款
days after acceptance (D/A)
开票日后若干日
days after date (D/D)
见票后若干日
days after sight (D/S)
定期汇票
date draft
承兑交单
documents against acceptance (D/A)||documentary Bill for Acceptance (D/A)
付款交单
documents against payment (D/P)
折扣
discount (DC)
付现款时2%折扣
less 2% due net cash
现款5%折扣
5% for cash
一个月内付款2%折扣
2% one month
三个月内付款需现金
3 months net
立即付现款
prompt cash
付现款
net cash||ready cash||cash
汇票(美)
draft
汇票(英)
bill of exchange
见票即付||即期汇票
draft at sight||sight draft
托收汇票
draft for collection||bill for collection
来取即付汇票
draft on demand||bill on demand
见票后 .. 天付款
draft at .. days' date
跟单汇票
draft with documents atta ched||documentary draft
无追索权汇票
draft without recourse
银行汇票
bank draft
银行汇票||银行票据
banker's draft
商业汇票
merchant's draft
电汇
cable draft
折扣汇票
discount draft
被拒付汇票
dishonoured draft
付款例文
我方现拟采购附单所开出的各项货物, 希贵方能尽量航寄最优惠的 C&F 纽约价格.
We are now in the market for the goods mentioned in the attached list and shall appreciate it if you will airmail us as soon as possible your best quotation C&F, New York.
这次订单为合同的组成部分之一。请告最优惠条件为盼。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms a part of the contract.
请告知现金支付的最佳条件和折扣率。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
请告知有关折扣的最佳装运条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
由于贵方报价需现金, 所以我们想再打折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list price, which we see are quoted net cash
谢绝报盘
感谢贵方报价, 遗撼的是目前我公司对此尚无兴趣。
We thank you for your offer, but we regret that it does not at present interest us.
感谢寄来的样品。但目前我库存过多, 待需用时, 定当与贵公司接洽。
We thank you fo rthe samples just received, but at present we are rather overstocked; when we are in the market again, we will give you an opportunity of quoting.
我们曾对此类商品进行过试销, 因顾客反映不良而停止, 所以无法考虑贵方对该商品的报价, 深表遗撼。
We regret we cannot avail ourselves of your offer of these goods, because we have allready tried such goods, and had discontinued them through the complaints of our customers.
谢谢贵方的报价, 遗撼的是我们无法订货。
We thank you for your offer, but regret being unable to hand you orders.
样品用语
样品
sample
模式||样本||图案
pattern
标本
specimen||type
模式||规范
model
标准
standard
说明书||商标||标记
description brand
样品卡
sample card
样品本
sample book
样品号码
sample number
样品簿
sample sheet
样品切片
sample-cutting
样品留底||复样
dueplicate sample
新样品
new sample
报样
outturn sample
装船样品||运出样品
shipping sample
发货人样品
shipper's sample
标准样品
standard sample||type sample
商用样品
trade sample
现货样品||购货样品
purchase sample
工厂样品
maker's sample
仲裁人样品
umpire sample
样品
sample passer
样品
split sample
样品
selling sample
样品
buyer's sample
样品
reference sample
样品
counter sample
样品
original sample
样品
free sample
样品
sample fair
样品
sample room
样品
sample offer||offer with samples
样品
sample discount
样品
sample order
样品
sample parcel
样品
sample post
样品
full set of samples
平均选样
average sample
中等级样品||大路货样品
fair average sample
与样品相符||按照样品
as per sample
与样品相同
to be equal to sample
样品薄
pattern book
式样卡
pattern card
送样品
to sample
取样品
to get a sample||to take a sample
寄样品||提供样品
to send a sample
展示样品||陈列样品
to show a sample
检查样品
to inspect a sample
凭样品买
to buy on sample
凭样品卖
to sell on sample
按照样品||符合样品
to be in accordance with the sample||to be according to the sample||to correspond with the sample
与样品相符合||可视同
to be up to the sample||to be equal to the sample
比样品差
to be inferior to the sample
印花的式样||花纹装饰的式样
flowered pattern||flowery pattern
新式样
new pattern||newest pattern
旧式样
old-fashioned pattern
装饰式样
ornamental pattern
普通式样
plain pattern
格花式样
shepherd's plaid pattern||checkered pattern
条纹式样
striped pattern
询求样品
本公司相信, 4月18日寄出的纪念品必已收到。本公司极为乐意知悉, 此批货物是否合于贵公司的意愿, 请来函告知。
We trust that the samples of souvenirs sent on the 18th April have reached you. We should be greatly obliged if you would inform us whether these goods are suitable for your purposes.
如能提供下列各种高档印刷用纸, 请寄样品。
Will you please send us samples of the best printing papers you can offer of the following kinds:
贵公司的纸张如能符合我方要求, 而且价格合理, 可否提供样品?
Can you send us samples of paper that you can guarantee in this respect, and that will also be reasonable in price?
下列品种的高档书信用纸如能供货, 请寄样品。
Will you please send us samples of the best note-papers you can offer of the following kinds:
请寄给我们春季用的衬料新品种样品, 库存或现生产中的布料均可。
You might also send me patterns of any new linings in stock or on the looms, for the spring.
寄送样品
贵公司昨日的来信收悉, 我们将送去下列样品。
We have received your favour of yesterday's date, and have pleasure in enclosing you our samples as follows:
今日送上第三号混合燕麦样品, 请查收。报价为F.O.B.旧金山, 每夸特(28磅)10美元。
We have this day sent you, per sample post, a sample of No. 3 mixed oats, which we quote $10.00 per qr., f.o.b. San Francisco.
现送上我公司最近发行的目录一份和几件样品, 贵公司对此可能感兴趣, 我们静候回音。
We are enclosing a copy of our recent catalogue with a few samples which may possibly interest you, and shall be glad to hear from you at any time.
今天, 我们冒昧送去小麦样品。
We take the liberty to day of sending you samples of wheat.
收到样品
贵公司5月20日寄来的样品和价目表均已收到。
Your esteemed favour of the 20th May, with samples and price-list, is duly to hand.
贵公司寄来的价格表、折扣率、成交条件和样品均收到。对以上诸方面, 我们均感到满意。
We have received your samples, with a price-list, also your scale of rebate and terms of settlement, all of which we find satisfactory.
贵公司的样品已收到, 现已转给用户。
Receiving your samples, we have shown them to hteir buyers.
贵公司6月1日的来信、葡萄酒样品和价目表均已收到。经试饮, 品质很好。不足的是价格比我们的通常价格高出太多。
We have duly received your letter of Jun 1, with samples and price-list of your wines, which we have tested. The qualities are satisfactory, but your prices are considerably above our usual figures.
目录、价目表
希望能寄给我们贵公司的目录以及大批量订货的报价。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue, together with quotations for large quantities.
随信寄去目录表一份, 并附有批量订购现货的报价。
We are sending you by this post a catalogue, containing quotations for large orders taken from our existing stock.
现寄上一份适合贵公司业务的, 并附有图解的机械目录付本。
We have pleasure in sending herewith a copy of our illustrated catalogue of the machines suitable for your business.
随信寄去新修改的目录和价目表, 希望这些商品能适合贵公司的业务。
I send you my revised catalogue and price-list, in the hope that you may find something to suit you. 如需转载,请注明来自:翻译中国http;//www.FanE.cn